The Novosibirsk City Hall together with the "Union of Funeral Organizations and Crematoria of Russia", join with the "Necropolis" Exhibition planning to hold the All-Russian Forum of Funeral Industry
The forum will be organized to fulfill the instructions of the President of Russian Federation on the organization of burial and funeral servises. As also to get experience in implementing this assignment between different structures and departments.
Forum's purpose :
- Strengthen cooperation between the authorities (Minstroy, the administration of cities and districts), controlling authorities (FAS, Prosecutor's Office, Rospotrebnadzor, etc.), heads of cemeteries, crematoria, registrars, entrepreneurs to improve the quality of work and services in the funeral sector.
- Discuss the legal regulation of modernization the industry, the creation and dissemination of innovative projects and technologies in the funeral sphere on the basis of experience of leading specialists and firms in Russia.
Within the framework of the forum there will be a competition for the best organization of funeral services sphere "Necropolis. Novosibirsk - 2018 ". The competition is designed to improve the system of serving the citizens, improving the quality and competitiveness of services based on new technologies.
Will be organized:
- round tables,
- visiting events at the largest cemeteries in Novosibirsk, the Novosibirsk Krematorium and the first in Russia Museum of World Funeral Culture, as well as the production and wholesale factory of Novosibirsk, which produce and sell funeral products
All this will help improve the quality of Russian funeral services.
Forum participants :
- Vituhin Vitalij Henadevich -Deputy Head of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Head of the Consumer Market Department of the Novosibirsk City Hall;
- Representative of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation, Moscow;
- Kodush Pavel Nikolaevich - President of the Union of Funeral Organizations and Crematoria, Moscow;
- Yakushin Sergey Borisovich - President of the project "Necropolis", founder of the Museum of World Funeral Culture, Novosibirsk;
- Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Godovanyuk - major State Inspector of the Legal Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service for the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
- Artem Aleksandrovich Yakimov - Director of the GBU "Ritual", Moscow.
- Priest Father Sergius - Russian Orthodox Church, Candidate of Theology, Moscow;
- Savchenko Natalia Anatolyevna - practicing lawyer of the funeral industry, member of the working group of the State Duma Committee "Improvement of legislation on burial and funeral business";
- Representative of public prosecutor
Representative of Rospotrebnadzor
Novosibirsk Its convinient venue for holding a forum of this kind, since the city administration is actively engaged in regulating the funeral market work in the regional center.
Novosibirsk Its one of the first cities in Russia, where an inventory of all cemeteries has been carried out, and an electronic search system has been introduced, and one of the few cities in our country where two crematoria work at once
Date : 12-13 сентября 2018 г.
Venue: Krasnyj prospect, 34 (City hall, Novosibirsk )